Pages

Friday, April 5, 2013

Bugatti Veyron Super Sport



This car... Possibly the most expensive vehicle that can ever be purchased, ever. It is the fastest factory produced, street legal car out there. At $2,350,000, you will be going at a top speed of 250 miles per hour. Two. Hundred. and Fifty. That is the fastest speed a factory car has ever produced. Imagine the joy in driving it though.. It is indeed a sports car, and although it has it's luxuries (slightly), the car has one purpose, to go extremely fast. This is a Bugatti Veyron Super Sport.

Videos:
This displays a driver going at top speed in this car. It's a bit lengthy, but worth the watch.

Vehicle Specs:
http://www.zeperfs.com/en/fiche3513-bugatti-veyron-super-sport.htm

My opinion:
If I could get the chance to get into the car, I'd probably do it. I'd obviously want the driver to go top speed with the car, I mean that's what the owner is paying for right? When going at top speed, the Veyron will use the gas, causing the vehicle to run out of it in a short amount of time. But, if you're paying 2 million dollars just to own this, I'm pretty sure you have money for gas. That should be the least of your worries if you get the chance of even purchasing the car. That price tag is nuts, but that top speed is even crazier. If I could own it, I would. I'd rather have a 2 million dollar house though.

No comments:

Post a Comment